Rebecca Brookson TTEC Team260 TTEC Brand Ambassador
Loving representing TTEC's employer brand!
Here's a bit about me:
Integrated marketing professional. Entrepreneurial spirit. Design, service and brand obsessed. Culture ambassador. Relationship builder. Community driven. Lifelong learner.
Considers the glass half full about 89.9% of the time. Full of wanderlust. Health/wellness focused.
Gallup Strengthsfinder: Strategic, Input, Futuristic, Individualization, Maximizer
TTEC is a global customer service and customer experience company that serves the world’s most iconic brands and their customers across 80 countries. With >50,000 employees globally, we do have amazing career opportunities all across the globe and right around the corner (or maybe just no commute at all). We welcome you to openly interact with our career community.
What the TTEC Career Community IS a...
- community of TTEC employees, alumni and job seekers
- positive and supportive place to share respectful and constructive feedback and understanding of employment with TTEC
- spot to share and learn about what its really like to work at TTEC
- receive job search advice form by and for others who have been in your shoes
- scan and find quick self-help tips tool about navigating TTECjobs.com and the journey to employment at TTEC
What the TTEC Career Community IS NOT...
- A spot for human capital concerns (See Mosaic, AskNow or WHY for those please)
- Where you'll receive an immediate response. Its about the 'real answer', not the quick one. If you need immediate assistance, jump on over to our Contact Us page.
- Open to ill-doers, nay-sayers, or general prophets of doom... You'll kill our vibe.
for our Chief Information Officer - https://www.ttec.com/newsroom/press-release/ttec-chief-information-officer-chandra-venkataramani-awarded-cio-of-the-year-orbie-by-coloradocio-in-partnership-with-denver-business-journal
We’re disappointed and frankly, outraged that cyber-criminals are impersonating TTEC and our team members in their pursuit of scamming people who are just trying to find a new job.
Think you’ve been scammed or found a potential TTEC impersonator? We want to know and are offering some advice on how you can protect yourself and others. Check out our job scams page